1. Register on centrestar.com.
(Remember, the name you use for registration will appear on your certificates of completion).
WATCH OUR SHORT VIDEO ON HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
2. Login & navigate to All Courses.
3. Click on the desired course category and navigate to the desired course.
4. Click on the green button "Take This Course". My Cart will display.
5. Click "Check Out".
Typically, within 5 minutes you will receive an activation email containing a link to the course. If you don’t receive the link, check your spam folder. If you still haven’t received the email within 30 minutes, please contact us.
- All Courses
- CPE 1010 Project Management Essentials (16 hrs.)
- CPE 1204 Lean Sigma Process Improvement: Yellow Belt (12 hrs.)
- CPE 2000 Professional and Personal Development Series (40 hrs.)
- CPE 3000 Front-Line Supervisory Leadership Program (80 hrs.)
- CPE 4100 Mid-Level Manager - People, Processes, and Operations (40 hrs.)
- CPE 4500 Senior Leader / Executive - Strategic Initiatives (28 hrs.)
- CPE 5800 Enhancing Client Relationship Skills (8 hrs.)
- CPE 1205 Lean Sigma Process Improvement: Green Belt (48 hours; plus, completion of Lean Sigma Process Improvement: Yellow Belt)
- Try Our Free Course
- 35 Competencies
- Guide Books
- About Us
- State Engr. Requirements
- 01. How can I track my development activities?
- 02. How do I purchase and access courses?
- 03. What score do I need to pass a course?
- 04. Do I have to be online the entire time?
- 05. Can I take the test without completing the learning links?
- 07. What Accreditations does CentreStar maintain?
- 06. What is the difference between a PDH and a CEU?
- 08. Are Centrestar engineering credits recognized in all states?
- 09. Where can I find state continuing education requirements?
- 10. Do you offer customized programs?
- 11. What does your competency based model look like?
- 12. Do you have affiliations with any colleges or universities?
- Contact Us